As news breaks from all corners of the globe, understanding how it impacts your business and the markets you operate in is critical to your success. With our Flash Reports, our analysts and editors explain the why behind the what, providing invaluable insight and context on the headlines in developing markets.
To make sure you're one of the first to receive our flash reports, sign up today.
Disclaimer: The content listed on this page is freely available and contains no investment recommendations. It is therefore not classified as research under MiFID II. All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure this content is accurate at the time of publication. Information provided should not be construed as investment, financial or professional advice under any circumstances. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.
- 14 Mar | Kenya loan rate cap declared unconstitutional
- 14 Mar | Oil winners-losers in small EM: pre-OPEC+, post ytd rally
- 13 Mar | Algeria: Spillover risks after split in domestic elite and protests
- 13 Mar | Thai election - a tonic for the consumer
- 11 Mar | Peru: Steady growth despite its political-judicial class
- 8 Mar | Kuwait Energy's liquidity options
- 7 Mar | BRI in Italy: China knocks on Europe's front door
- 6 Mar | Philippines: What the new central bank head means for markets
- 4 Mar | Nigeria: Emefiele out as Buhari shakes up the CBN?
- 26 Feb | India, Pakistan: "Air strike" raises tensions, NOT likelihood of hot military conflict
- 26 Feb | Nigeria: Buhari 6% ahead after 20% of vote count, opposition appeal likely
- 24 Feb | Nigeria: From vote to count and acceptance (the riskiest phase)
- 16 Feb | Nigeria: Elections postponed by a week