Each month, we pick some of the key insights into developing markets from our analysts and make them freely available to all investors. Covering a range of topics and complete with expert market commentary, our featured research is delivered straight to your inbox via the monthly Developing Markets Round-up.
To make sure you're one of the first to receive the latest featured research, sign up today.
Disclaimer: The featured research delivered via the Developing Markets Round-up and listed on this page is freely available and contains no investment recommendations. It is therefore not classified as research under MiFID II. All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure this content is accurate at the time of publication. Information provided should not be construed as investment, financial or professional advice under any circumstances. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.
- Mar | Report | Summa - Projects are on track
- Mar | Report | Gulf Investment Fund - High-quality GCC exposure at a discount
- Feb | Newsletter | Developing Markets Round-up
- Feb | Report | Uzbekistan: Debut eurobond issue on the way
- Feb | Report | Nigeria elections: Status quo vs a pro-market push
- Jan | Newsletter | Developing Markets Round-up
- Jan | Report | Global Themes 2019 and beyond
- Dec | Newsletter | Developing Markets Round-up
- Dec | Report | Alba - capacity driven earnings growth on the cards
- Dec | Report | Summa - airport constructor-turned operator
- Nov | Report | Benin Country Report
- Sep | Report | Letshego Holdings - Setting the stage for future growth
- Jun | Report | Mexico election - the next half year is key for domestic assets
- May | Report | Alipay's expansion and the intensifying battle for mobile money
- May | Report | Philippines strategy - equities cheap versis history, and current accound deficit low versus peers